Information We May Collect
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, age, weight, personal fitness profile, and comments, photographs, video submissions, or likeness when you provide it to us when using our website (e.g., by creating a user login on our site), or in some other manner, e.g., by posting or submitting it to our website, to Facebook using our website, or to our Facebook page. We may also collect information from (i) other IAC businesses, (ii) from our business partners, and (iii) from other third parties as we further describe in this Policy. In addition to this information, we may also automatically collect information from your Facebook friends when they reply to Facebook comments you have uploaded to our site (e.g., their name, comment, and photo). We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Gravity Transformation website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
- We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze certain user information and behavior. This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender, and users interests. We use this information for internal business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis. To opt-out of Google Analytics data collection, you can visit the following site and follow the opt-out procedures: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We may also collect certain information, such as the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site, your preferences and settings (e.g., time zone), the ads you clicked on or viewed on our Site (if any), how long you stayed on our Site and what services and features you used.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information Others May Collect
We may allow third-party advertising companies and ad networks, including content recommendation engines, to display advertisements on our Gravity Transformation websites or related applications, and to track user activity on our Site for the purpose of determining what ads to display. These companies may also use information collected on our Site in order to better serve ads (ad retargeting).
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers and browsing activity to determine which advertisements to display to users.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt-out of ad targeting by all member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
These advertisers, advertising networks, and behavioral targeting companies sometimes collect information that tracks your use of our Site in order to measure ad performance, track which ads you clicked on, and display ads targeted specifically to you, including displaying ads after your leave our Site on other third-party sites that are within their ad network.
If you post information about yourself or others or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information to:
- Provide our products and services and improve and customize services;
- Send newsletters to our users and make special offers;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Process payment for products or services you order via our website;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Publicly display feedback and comments posted by you on our properties (e.g., use your name, photograph, video submissions, and comments when you post feedback on our site or to Facebook);
- Display information about your friends (e.g., their name, photograph, and comments) that is automatically uploaded when they comment on Facebook messages that you post to our site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze the use of and improve our website, products, and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt-out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other IAC businesses;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as reporting suspected criminal activity, complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, anonymous information in any of the above situations and also with service providers, advertisers, and others for our own marketing purposes and for purposes of improving the manner in which, and to whom, we offer our services.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
- You may opt out of any Google Analytics-related collection by visiting the following site and following the opt-out procedures: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
The Gravity Transformation website may link to websites operated by third parties that we do not control. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Gravity Transformation website or services and does not apply to these third-party websites. The ability to access information of third parties from the Gravity Transformation website or services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations, or their content.
Gravity Transformation reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Gravity Transformation website or services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or our information practices, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content, and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages, and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Information About Our Programs
Results vary depending on starting point, goals, and effort. Exercise and a proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Gravity Transformation product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results.
Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement, nutrition plan or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have any unique or special medical conditions.
The contents on our website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical device, diagnosis, or treatment.
Combining Discounts or Special Offers
Unless otherwise specified, we do not allow combining any discounts, special offers, or promotions on any programs. Program discounts listed on sales pages and any other pages on the website(s) may advertise a discount for users to purchase. Discounts advertised are for new clients that have not purchased in the past. No combining of discounts is permitted at the time of sale or at any point going forward.
6 Week Challenge Rules and Guarantee
This program may only be purchased by a new client. Existing clients must purchase Body Transformation Program (USA), Dreambody For Life Program, or Master Class in order to continue training services after the initial program purchase. Once you have purchased the Gravity Transformation 6 Week Shred Challenge program, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason as you do receive immediate access to all training materials except by successful completion of the following requirements:
-Lose 20LB or 5% Bodyfat or gain 5% Lean Body Mass
-You have 42 days to complete your challenge
-Send in your weigh in video
-Check in for 18+ workouts (we recommend 3 workouts per week for 6 weeks) on your Facebook Newsfeed by checking in to @GravityTransformation in your Facebook or Instagram newsfeed.
-Upload your groceries every week to the Facebook group
-Send in your weigh out video
12 Week LMM Rules and Guarantee
This program may only be purchased by a new client. Existing clients must purchase Body Transformation Program (USA), Dreambody For Life Program, or Master Class in order to continue training services after the initial program purchase. Once you have purchased the Gravity Transformation Lean Muscle Multiplier program, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason as you do receive immediate access to all training materials except by successful completion of the following requirements:
-You have 12 weeks to complete your challenge
-Send in your weigh in video
-Check in for 36+ workouts (we recommend 3 workouts per week for 6 weeks) on your Facebook Newsfeed by checking in to @GravityTransformation in your Facebook or Instagram news feed.
-Upload your groceries every week to the Facebook group
-Send in your weigh out video
Body Transformation and Dreambody For Life Programs (USA Clients Only)
This program is only offered to USA clients only. Once you have purchased the Gravity Body Transformation Program or Dreambody For Life Program, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason. You are obligated to complete all payments/installments as laid out in your signed agreement. Early cancellation is not permitted. Should have any questions, comments, dissatisfaction with your coaching or programming at any point, please kindly send us an email to email@example.com. We will then do our best to remedy the situation for you in order to provide you with a better experience as best as possible.
Master Class Program
Once you have purchased the Gravity Master Class, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason as you do receive immediate access to all training materials. If your plan is a monthly recurring payment (not a one-time lifetime payment) you may cancel anytime you wish after purchase in order to avoid any further billing. Cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day prior to the next bill date. If cancellation is submitted on or after the bill date, no refund will be given for materials given based on the consecutive bill.