Check out my client Pete’s transformation where he lost a whole bunch of fat.
So you would Define yourself as a pretty lazy person and all you want to do is lose some weight.
Today I’m going to give you real advice that can help you lose a lot of weight without spending too much time even thinking about it.
Even though there’s a lot easier advice out there in regard to Lazy hacks none of them are going to work anywhere near as well as the tip that I present to you today.
Luckily if you’re calling yourself a lazy person you’re not doomed in the world of weight loss.
But before I give you the Lazy Person’s Guide to losing weight I just want to start this video by saying that calling yourself lazy and acknowledging it in your own head is not going to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
1. The first exercise is the barbell clean and press. Make sure that when you’re doing this one you are doing it in an explosive Manor.
Otherwise, it’s going to turn into a barbell curl and press.
In this exercise, we want to make sure that we pop our elbows up high when we come up with the bar and snap the elbows under the bar as it comes up.
Then driving with your legs you want to press over your head.
2. The second exercise is the. again this will only work if you go heavy. Try to get the barbell on your upper back, not on your neck and squat all the way down.
Try to get at least to 90 degrees when performing the squat. If you are trying to build up your glutes you definitely have to make sure you get low.
Make sure that when you’re doing this exercise you keep your chest pointed straight out in front of you to avoid a back injury.
3. Next, we got the deadlift. With the deadlift, we want to make sure that we keep our core nice and tight and again go heavy.
Here we want to get a nice stretch in the back of the leg and the glutes when we come down.
So I want this done with the knees slightly bent but make sure that you don’t end up doing a squat instead of a deadlift.
So that means don’t bend your knees anymore then you have to to get the bar down to the midway point on your shins.
Once again keep your chest up and out and make sure you’re feeling a stretch in the back of your legs more specifically your hamstrings and your glutes.
4. Next, we got the weighted burpee curl and press. I don’t care what kind of Weights you use whether it’s dumbbells,
a barbell, a keg, a medicine ball it doesn’t matter just make sure it’s heavy.
So you’re going to put the weights on the ground jump your feet out do a push-up jump your feet back in and curl and press the weight over your head.
With the burpee exercise, you have to go heavy to earn a three-minute break.
If you’re not going to go heavy then you better be going more frequently with less rest.
5. And last up on the list is a barbell or dumbbell snatch. With this exercise, you want to pretend that there’s a wall in front of you and you grab the wait and try to bring the way over your head without touching that wall right in front of you.
So you going to pop your elbow up as high as you can and bring the weight up over your head.
It’s almost going to feel like you’re throwing something over your shoulder. Make sure you’re using your legs to drive on this one.
Those are the five exercises that are going to be best for burning fat during a cut and as long as you go heavy it’ll help you maintain your muscle as well.
The reason why these are so much better than cardio exercises is that even though you may burn more fat during the hour of cardio based exercises the recovery process for going heavy with these five exercises that I mentioned today will burn much more calories overtime then traditional cardio.
And these exercises will help much more with Aesthetics then any cardio exercises. Just remember it all comes down to diet though…remember that.
I hope you guys enjoyed this video make sure you leave it a big thumbs up comment below