If you’re looking to get some bulky blocky abs …..ones that are really visible and pop out, it’s your lucky day because today I’m going to show you a complete abdominal weight training work out. in case you’re new to the channel, I’m big on using weights for abs especially using heavy weights when you’re working your abs. Your abs are just like any other muscle in your body so you should treat them that way. If you want to build your ab muscles you should use weights and progressively increase the weight load used. And unfortunately, that’s something that most people aren’t doing. By doing this type of training you’ll finally build up your abs.With that said let’s get to the workout.
1. Declined Situps x 10 reps x 3 sets
1. Weighted Crunches x 20
2. Weighted SB Crunches x 20
3. Body Weight SB Crunches x 20
1. Weighted Leg Raises + Pulse x 10
2. Weighted Reverse Crunches x 10
3. Body Weight Jackknives x 40
1. Weighted Side Bends x 10
2. Weighted Russian Twists x 20-40
3. Oblique V Situps x 10 each side
1. Planks x 45-60 sec x 3 sets
Check out my client Jason Stone’s transformation where he put on a whole bunch of muscle.