Lose Belly Fat Healthy Way | Gravity Transformation
You can’t lose strictly belly fat or burn fat from any other specific isolated part of the body. Fat burns away from your whole body evenly.So lets re phrase the question. When you say you want to lose belly fat, you’re really saying you want to lose body fat. And when you say you want to lose body fat you’re literally saying you want your body to use its own fat for energy. So the real question you’re asking is, how do I get my body to start using its own body fat for energy? How to lose belly fat healthy way? And if you’ve tried and failed at burning your belly fat before I’m sure you may be wondering if it’s even possible for you to lose this belly fat.
How to Lose Belly Fat Healthy Way | *5 Fail-Proof Steps* | how to reduce belly fat | how to burn stomach fat
Well I’m going to prove to you that it “is” possible to lose belly fat healthy way and you can do it. I’m going to use a hypothetical example to prove my point: If somebody that is overweight, gets stranded on an island with no food and is starving:
Their body would only be using stored body fat for energy because no other energy would be available. There’s nothing to eat.
If this person “starved to death” he/she wouldn’t die overweight, this person would be severely underweight.
Now I’m not saying that I want anyone to starve themselves, but instead I’m using this example to show you
It’s possible for anyone and everyone to burn body fat down to a very low level
And to gain access to our fat stores and begin using fat for energy we need to be sure that we limit other energy options for our body to choose from. Our body loves using carbs and glycogen for energy. That’s why so many low carb diets work. It’s important that we don’t eliminate carbs completely because we will run into all kinds of problems. However it is also very important to limit them to gain access to our fat stores.
5 Fail-proof Steps to lose belly fat healthy way:
1. Create a calorie deficit. If you want to lose belly fat healthy way then you have to eat less calories than you burn. You can do that by eating less or burning more through exercise. Anyone that tells you that you don’t have to limit calories when trying to lose weight and burn body fat is telling you that you that the laws of physics and mathematics don’t apply to you.
2. Eat meat and green vegetables. Why do I say eat meat and vegetables? Well, because meat is protein, and your body does not prefer protein as its main source of fuel. So eating protein within a reasonable amount won’t block you from burning fat. And green veggies are very low calorie, and give you almost all of the micro nutrients you need.
3. Avoid sugar. Including fruit, and try to limit starches only to workout days. The best time to have your starches is after your workout. If you feel depleted then throw in some starches for breakfast and/or before your workout in addition to those that you have after working out. On days that you don’t workout don’t eat any starchy carbs. Carb cycling like this is the most effective way that I have ever found to burn massive amounts of fat.
Check out my client Bryan’s transformation where he lost a whole bunch of fat.
4. Exercise. We want to accomplish two things with exercise when trying to burn fat:
we want to build muscle through weight training because muscle burns fat even at rest.
we want to get our heart rate up by exercising at high intensities to create more of a calorie deficit.
I recommend at least 3 days a week of weight training with the goal being to progressively increase the weight load, hit failure, and increase muscle mass. I promise you ladies, it’s not that easy to get jacked by lifting weights.
I also recommend at least an additional 3 days a week of cardio, preferably HIIT, and the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If you can’t do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach do it at the end of your weight training workouts.
5. Take MASSIVE ACTION! Stop looking for the magic pill, stop looking for the easier way out, stop falling for bullshit promises from less ethical people in my industry. You’re not going to beat nature. To get the results you want, it comes down to choice.
Use my Free Diet & Workout Planner Tool to get the perfect program designed for your body and goal
My passion for fitness began when I was 14 years old. I naturally fell in love with training and haven’t stopped since. At 18 years I acquired my first personal training certification from ACE after which I opened my first of 3 transformation studios in 2011. I love to share my knowledge through personal training, my online courses, and youtube channel now with over 3,000,000 subscribers! I can happily say that we've helped over 15,000 people get in great shape over the years. I'm always here for my customers so if you need help don't hesitate to send your questions to email@example.com